For more information or assistance, contact the Peace Center at 864.679.9262, or email Spencer Pinson.
Bring a group and save!
- SAVE money (up to 10% off tickets, when possible)
- SAVE on service fees ($1 per ticket, max of $50)
Peace Center Group Policies
- Group discounts are available for preselected performances that are determined by the Peace Center and the contract for any given show.
- 10+ to 20+ minimum for all Broadway show orders, depending on the show.
- When a group order is placed, there will be two options for payment:
- Pay in full; Tickets will be mailed the same day or held at Will Call.
- Place a non-refundable deposit of 25%; Full balance is due within 30 days prior to show date.
- If final payment has not been made by 30 days prior to the performance, a reminder call will be placed and the reservation will soon be released if payment isn't immediately received.
- Seats will not be held without a deposit or full payment at the time of reservation.
- In the event a group is cancelled, we will not refund the deposit. The deposit will be a donation to the Peace Center.
- Group orders will be charged a processing fee of $1.00 per ticket (maximum $50.00). Fees are waived when order is reserved in person at the Peace Center Box Office. The Peace Center will still honor the $1.00 per ticket group processing fee when group discounts do not apply.
- Different price ranges may be chosen within one group; however, all tickets within one specific group must remain on the same day.
- All sales are final. Group tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
For more information, please contact the Peace Center's Group Sales Coordinator, Spencer Pinson, by calling 864.679.9262 or emailing.