For more information or assistance, contact the Peace Center at 864.467.3000, or email PC Groups.
Bring a group and save!
- SAVE your seats
- SAVE money (up to 10% off tickets, when possible)
- SAVE on service fees
Peace Center Group Policies
- Group discounts are available for preselected performances that are determined by the Peace Center and the contract for any given show. Group discounts must be adhered to the contract, this is important because certain performances will not honor a group discount.
- is a 20 ticket minimum for every group order, unless otherwise specified in the contract.
- When a group order is placed, there will be two options for payment:
- Pay in full; Tickets will be mailed the same day or held at Will Call.
- Place a non-refundable deposit of 25%; Full balance is due within 30 days.
- If final payment has not been made a week before final balance is due, a follow-up call will be placed to the group leader explaining their deposit is close to being forfeited.
- Seats will not be held without a deposit or full payment at the time of reservation.
- In the event a group is cancelled, we will not refund the deposit. The deposit will go as a donation to the Peace Center.
- Group orders will be charged a processing fee of $1.00 per ticket (maximum $50.00). Fees are waived when order is reserved in person at the Peace Center Box Office. The Peace Center will still honor the $1.00 per ticket group processing fee when group discounts do not apply.
- Different price ranges may be chosen within one group; however, all tickets within one specific group must remain on the same day.
- All sales are final. Group tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
For more information or group assistance, contact the Peace Center at 864.467.3000, or email PC Groups.