For a chic industrial feel
This converted 1882 mill provides a variety of spaces for a unique event experience.
Hardwood floors, rough-hewn timbers, and aged brick are among the fine architectural features that create a distinctive sense of place.
On the second floor, the Huguenot Loft provides an expansive room for meetings, conferences, banquets, weddings, and corporate events. The loft can be used alone or in conjunction with other areas —the lobby and conference room, separated by a sliding-glass wall, and the wide-open Ramsaur Studio—to provide remarkable flexibility.
For questions and inquiries about the Huguenot Mill, please contact us at [email protected] or 864.679.9274.
- Bright High-Energy Workshop Space
- Interior Space: 2655 square feet
Huguenot Lobby & Conference Room
Lobby Interior Space: 1879 square feet
Conference Room Interior Space: 730 square feet
Key features of the Huguenot Mill:
- Audio Visual Capability: Power for equipment, internet, projection screen
- Kitchen Capability: Small prep area
- Parking: Several private and public lots located within a three-block radius
- Ambiance: A converted mill, exposed brick and beams, hardwood flooring, and flexibility with space
- Accessibility: ADA Standards