For a chic industrial feel
This converted 1882 mill provides a variety of spaces, for a unique event experience.
Hardwood floors, rough-hewn timbers, aged brick, along with fine architectural features create a distinctive sense of place.
On the second floor, the Huguenot Loft provides an expansive room for meetings, conferences, banquets, weddings, and corporate events. The loft can be used alone or in conjunction with other areas —the lobby and conference room, separated by a sliding-glass wall, and the wide-open Ramsaur Studio—to provide remarkable flexibility.
For questions and inquries about the Huguenot Mill, please contact by email at [email protected] or by phone at (864) 679-9274
- Bright High-Energy Workshop Space
- Interior Space: 2655 square feet
Huguenot Lobby & Conference Room
Lobby Interior Space: 1879 square feet
Conference Room Interior Space: 730 square feet
Key features of the Huguenot Mill:
- Audio Visual Capability: Power for equipment, internet, projection screen
- Kitchen Capability: Small prep area
- Parking: Several private and public lots located within a three-block radius
- Ambiance: A converted mill, exposed brick and beams, hardwood flooring, and flexibility with space
- Accessibility: ADA Standards