The Peace Center is proud to support qualified organizations and causes in the Upstate through ticket donations to be used for fundraising events such as auctions.
Because of the high volume of requests, limited number of tickets available, and the Peace Center’s not-for-profit status, it is not possible to contribute to every event. A response to all requests will be provided within 7 days of submission.
Who can request:
- The requesting organization must be a registered 501 (c)(3).
- Requests from individuals outside of a larger organization are not accepted.
- Organizations raising funds for local arts and arts education are given priority.
- The donation request must be submitted on the organization's official letterhead and include the 501 (c)(3) tax identification number as well as a description, date, location, and expected attendance of the event.
- Requests must detail how the ticket donation will be promoted.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of two months before the event.
Things to note:
- Donation requests cannot be fulfilled for specific performances.
- Donated tickets are only available for select Peace Center performances and are dependent on scheduled programming.
- Organizations requesting donations from the Peace Center may only do so once per calendar year.
- Each approved organization can receive two tickets for the calendar year.
- Sponsorships are not available.
Please submit your request by completing the Ticket Donation Request Form.