CANCELLED – Daughtry
Peace Concert Hall
The Daughtry concert scheduled for Wednesday, April 14, at the Peace Center has been cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
As the frontman for the band bearing his name, Daughtry has become one of the most visible and consistent rock & roll torchbearers of the 21st century.
Throughout his career, he has released five albums and one greatest hits compilation, all of which reached the Billboard Top 10. Together, they have combined sales of over nine million copies in the U.S. His self-titled debut was the best-selling album of 2007 and contained four Top 20 hit singles, including the Grammy®-nominated smash “It’s Not Over.” Leave This Town also reached #1 in 2009, while 2011’s Break the Spell was certified gold. 2013's Baptized featured the platinum-selling "Waiting for Superman."
Daughtry has collaborated with artists from Timbaland to Vince Gill to Carlos Santana and took on the role of Judas Iscariot in the 2016 live television performance of The Passion. Daughtry looks to contemporaries like Maroon 5 and Train as examples of acts able to maintain their relevance while rock & roll faces an uphill struggle in the mass media.
Daughtry Meet & Greet Experience: $379
- One (1) premium reserved seat in the first (5) rows
- VIP early venue entry
- Meet & Greet with Daughtry
- Personal photograph with Daughtry
- Collectible tour lithograph, signed by Daughtry
- Custom Daughtry tour t-shirt with exclusive design for VIP guests
- Daughtry branded koozie
- Specially designed Daughtry cinch bag
- Exclusive Daughtry VIP patch
- Official meet & greet laminate
- Crowd-free merchandise shopping
- Very limited availability
- On-site VIP host
Enjoy Drinks & Light Bites
Hold a table at Genevieve's Theater Lounge at the Peace Center. Click here to see a sample menu and make a reservation.
- Wed, Apr 14, 2021 | 7:00 PM Add to cal