8 Reasons to See CJ Solar
- Rolling Stone Country named him one of their “Artists You Need to Know”
“Fusing influences like Skynyrd, STP and Jason Aldean into a familiar-yet-modern rock sound [and] boasting a warm, raspy voice, strong guitar chops and simple, honest songs, he’s connecting with mainstream listeners.” – Rolling Stone
- You like Southern rock, contemporary country, or just good music generally!
- He has TWO Top 15 hits AND a Top 10 single to his name!
CJ scored Top 15 songs with both “Airplane” and “American Girls,” but it doesn’t end there. His most recent single “Coming My Way” peaked in the Top 10 of MusicRow CountryBreakout charts! One might say he is really taking off! ✈️
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Hank Williams, Jr., 38 Special, and Old Dominion are just a FEW of the artists he’s opened for!
- You love independent artists. After all, he is MusicRow CountryBreakout’s 2019 Independent Artist of the Year.
2019 was a big year for the Baton Rouge native. He was recognized for his critically-acclaimed records, honored by MusicRow, and debuted at The Grande Ole Opry. How was your 2019?
- He’s written TWO #1 country singles for artists Jameson Rodgers’ (“Some Girls”) and Morgan Wallens (“Up Down” feat. Florida Georgia Line).
- Jason Aldean, Jerrod Niemann, and Justin Moore have all relied CJ’s masterful songwriting.
CJ entered the music scene as a songwriter for some of Country music’s biggest names. He’s got co-writing credits on Jason Aldean’s hit song “I Don’t Drink Anymore,” Jerrod Niemann’s “Blue Bandana,” and Justin Moore’s “Between You & Me.”
- He’s coming our way and he’s a hard one to turn down.
So, between you and me, you should get your tickets today.
Lawn tickets include general admission lawn seating. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
Genevieve's tickets get you exclusive entry to the air-conditioned Genevieve’s theater lounge, its balcony overlooking the Reedy River and the TD Stage, a cash bar, food for purchase, and private restrooms.
A New Peace Center Experience