Support Community Impact Programs
The Peace Center’s Community Impact programs encompass an extraordinary range of arts education and community engagement opportunities that bring people together, inspire ideas, and celebrate the arts.
Your contributions to Community Impact programs energize, empower, and educate students, teachers, and the Upstate community in amazing ways.
- The Peace Passport Field Trip Series welcomes students to interactive daytime performances.
- Master Classes & Workshops provide coaching and mentoring to young artists by world-class performers in the fields of music, dance, and musical theater.
- School Residencies bring art into the classroom.
- Teacher Professional Development Events allow educators to explore effective strategies to integrate the arts into the curriculum.
- Peace Interludes – A Musical Happy Hour bring the community together to learn about music history, genres, and composers.
- Poetry comes alive through readings, conversations, and talkbacks with esteemed poets at Poetic Conversations.
- Book Discussions unpack literary works connected to select performances presented at the Peace Center.
- And Peace Tours grant backstage access and explore careers in the arts.