Love Never Dies
Peace Concert Hall
The ultimate love story continues in Love Never Dies, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s spellbinding sequel to The Phantom of the Opera.
Ten years after disappearing from the Paris Opera House, the Phantom has a new life in New York where he lives amongst the joy rides and freak shows of Coney Island. Christine Daaé, now one of the world’s finest sopranos, is coming to perform in New York. In a final bid to win back Christine’s love, the Phantom lures her, Raoul, and their young son to the glittering and glorious world of Coney Island...
Described by The Australian as “The best thing Lloyd Webber has written in the quarter century since The Phantom of the Opera,” Love Never Dies is a dazzling new production, which takes audiences on a thrilling rollercoaster ride of intrigue, obsession, and romance.
- Tue, Jun 12, 2018 | 7:30 PM Add to cal
- Wed, Jun 13, 2018 | 7:30 PM Add to cal
- Thu, Jun 14, 2018 | 7:30 PM Add to cal
- Fri, Jun 15, 2018 | 8:00 PM Add to cal
- Sat, Jun 16, 2018 | 2:00 PM Add to cal
- Sat, Jun 16, 2018 | 8:00 PM Add to cal
- Sun, Jun 17, 2018 | 1:00 PM Add to cal
- Sun, Jun 17, 2018 | 6:30 PM Add to cal