The Huguenot Loft
An elegant event with an urban loft feel.
In this converted textile mill, the original wood plank flooring, beam ceiling, exposed brick, and vintage architectural hardware provide the feel of a SoHo artist loft.
The open floor plan and natural light (through original mill windows) make it a great place for weddings, presentations, business events, or large cocktail receptions.
- Interior Space: 8,400 square feet
- Seated Capacity: 350.
- Cocktail Reception Capacity: 400.
- Audio Visual Capability: Huguenot Loft provides ample AV and custom lighting for events
- Kitchen Capability: On-site prep area
- Parking: Several private and public lots are located within a three-block radius
- Ambiance: A converted mill, the Loft offers original hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, and a beautiful view of the Reedy River—all in a package that combines vintage details and urban chic.
- Accessibiity: ADA standards
For questions and inquries about the the Huguenot Loft, please contact by email at [email protected] or by phone at (864) 679-9274