Peace Concert Hall
Inspired by the beloved films, the romantic and adventure-filled new musical Anastasia is on a journey to Greenville at last!
From the Tony Award®-winning creators of the Broadway classic Ragtime, this dazzling show transports us from the twilight of the Russian Empire to the euphoria of Paris in the 1920s, as a brave young woman sets out to discover the mystery of her past. Pursued by a ruthless Soviet officer determined to silence her, Anya enlists the aid of a dashing conman and a lovable ex-aristocrat. Together, they embark on an epic adventure to help her find home, love, and family.
Anastasia features a book by celebrated playwright Terrence McNally and a lush new score by Stephen Flaherty (music) and Lynn Ahrens (lyrics), with direction by Tony Award® winner Darko Tresnjak.
Run Time: 2 hr 25 min including intermission
- Tue, Oct 23, 2018 | 7:30 PM Add to cal
- Wed, Oct 24, 2018 | 7:30 PM Add to cal
- Thu, Oct 25, 2018 | 7:30 PM Add to cal
- Fri, Oct 26, 2018 | 8:00 PM Add to cal
- Sat, Oct 27, 2018 | 2:00 PM Add to cal
- Sat, Oct 27, 2018 | 8:00 PM Add to cal
- Sun, Oct 28, 2018 | 1:00 PM Add to cal
- Sun, Oct 28, 2018 | 6:30 PM Add to cal
Groups of 15+ are on sale now. Call 864.467.3032 or email [email protected] to secure your seats.