Peace Concert Hall
Critics, fans, and fellow comedians all agree - Brian Regan is one of the most respected comedians in the country. Regarded as "the funniest stand-up alive" by Vanity Fair and called "Your favorite comedian's favorite comedian" by Entertainment Weekly, Regan has built a 30-plus year career on the strength of his material. His multi-dimensional talent of stand-up comedy, acting and television producing has culminated in a non-stop theater tour visiting close to 100 cities each year, and now Greenville!
Regan premiered his seventh hour-long comedy release in 2017, a Netflix special titled "Brian Regan: Nunchucks and Flamethrowers," alongside Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, and Jerry Seinfeld. The following year, he starred in his own Netflix series, "Standup and Away! with Brian Regan," combining sketch and stand-up comedy. Most recently, you can catch him in his highly anticipated Netflix special, "Brian Regan: On the Rocks," released February 23, 2021. He appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman 28 times and can also be found as a regular guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
On stage, Brian took his act international in 2019 with a London debut at The Leicester Square Theatre, and shortly after made his Kennedy Center debut with two sold-out shows. Regan appeared at Carnegie Hall in 2017, following years of performances in New York City's finest theaters, including Lincoln Center's Avery Fisher Hall, The Beacon Theater, and Radio City Music Hall.
A New Peace Center Experience
We are committed to a safe and comfortable return to live performances while adhering to COVID-19 CDC recommendations. Please note the following:
- For the safety of all guests, everyone in attendance will be required to wear a face mask at all times when in the building.
- To reduce touch points we have moved to eTickets.
- Patrons will be seated in socially distanced groups allowing you to enjoy the performance with your close family and friends. Main hall tickets will be sold in groups of two with seats between each party. Box seating tickets will be sold in groups of four or eight.
- This performance will not have an intermission.
- Genevieve’s will be open by reservation only for service before and after the show. Only 25 tables of four are available to reserve, allowing you to enjoy a socially distanced experience with your close family and friends.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or who has come in direct contact with someone who has tested positive in the previous 10 days, is asked to not attend the performance. Please contact the Box Office prior to your performance to discuss exchange and refund options.
- Sat, Apr 10, 2021 | 7:30 PM Add to cal