Lake Street Dive with Lucie Silvas
Peace Concert Hall
As a band, Lake Street Dive epitomizes democracy in action, sharing writing and arrangement duties equally among the now quintet (touring keyboardist Akie Bermiss officially joined the group in 2017). Their personalities, skills and wide-ranging taste in pop, rock, R&B and jazz have long blended together to make an impressively cohesive sound. Combining retro influences with contemporary attitude, it’s a sound that’s both sophisticated and playful.
After being on the road for nearly eighteen months following their self-produced album Free Yourself Up, the band members decided they could use some help. They had amassed a wealth of new material, full songs and sketches, that needed to be distilled and packaged for a concise, vinyl-length album. So, they turned to Grammy Award-winner Mike Elizondo, who’s collaborated with Eminem, Dr. Dre, and 50 Cent and served as producer for Chris Thile, Mary J. Blige, 21 Pilots and more. He’s the exact sort of genre-juggling guy who would appreciate Lake Street Dive’s own versatility.
Obviously is the result – an album where the grooves run especially deep, a sense of rhythmic fun drives just about every track, and disarmingly cheerful arrangements take on serious subject matter without ever skipping a beat. And it is obvious that the band’s vocal harmonies are stronger and more inventive than ever.
Lake Street Dive will be joined by opening act Lucie Silvas, a British singer-songwriter.
VIP Package - $165
- One premium reserved ticket in the first five rows
- VIP early entry into venue
- Access to a private pre-show soundcheck performance by Lake Street Dive
- Q&A session with the band
- Group photo with Lake Street Dive
- Collectible tour poster, autographed by Lake Street Dive
- Exclusive Lake Street Dive VIP merchandise item
- Commemorative pre-show tour laminate
- Merchandise shopping opportunity before doors open to public
Please be advised that VIP packages are executed by a third-party.