The Allman Betts Band
Peace Concert Hall
The Allman Betts Band includes Devon Allman & Duane Betts on guitars and vocals, Berry Oakley Jr. on bass, Johnny Stachela on slide guitar, John Ginty on Hammond B3 (Robert Randolph/Dixie Chicks) and Devon Allman Project percussionists R. Scott Bryan (Sheryl Crow) and John Lum. The show features original music from their two recent BMG albums, songs from their solo projects as well as classic songs by The Allman Brothers Band, the legendary group founded by Devon and Duane’s fathers, Gregg Allman & Dickey Betts.
Named a Top 20 Album of 2020 (Blues Rock Review), the band’s latest project, “Bless Your Heart” is a conflagration of influences and invention that captures the panoramic scope of modern rock. Like their debut album, “Bless Your Heart” was recorded at the legendary Muscle Shoals Sound Studios and produced by Matt Ross-Spang (Jason Isbell, Margo Price, John Prine and Elvis Presley).
"This is The Allman Betts Band's best offering yet, showcasing a band still tethered to their legacy but finding their own way with a sound that honors their roots without stepping all over them."
- No Depression
“On ‘Bless Your Heart’, The Allman Betts Band continues to do what they do best, deliver good ole’ fashioned, blues-tinged southern rock. The 13 tracks take the listener on a ride and are filled with an abundance of textures.”
– Pete Francis
A New Peace Center Experience
We are committed to a safe and comfortable return to live music while adhering to COVID-19 CDC recommendations. Please note the following:
- For the safety of all guests, everyone in attendance will be required to wear a face mask at all times when in the building.
- Patrons will be seated in groups of four with seats between each party, allowing you to enjoy a socially distanced performance with your close family and friends.
- This concert will not have an intermission.
- All concessions will be closed for this performance.
- Genevieve’s will not be open for service.
- To reduce touch points we have moved to eTickets.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or that has come in direct contact with someone who has tested positive in the previous 10 days, is asked to not attend the performance. Please contact the Box Office prior to your performance to discuss exchange and refund options.
- Fri, Feb 5, 2021 | 8:00 PM Add to cal