A Charlie Brown Christmas
The Peanuts gang is celebrating the season – writing letters to Santa Claus, hanging decorations, addressing cards – and everyone in town is excited about Christmas. Everyone, that is, except Charlie Brown. For Charlie, the commercialization of this special holiday has become too much to bear.
When he’s named as the director of the annual Christmas play, he does his level best to bring the meaning of Christmas to the forefront, but meets with barriers at every turn. When it seems like all hope is lost, Charlie Brown is surprised to see the spirit of Christmas comes to life in his friends.
One of the most recognized and cherished stories of the Holiday season, A Charlie Brown Christmas reminds us all that there is only one true meaning of Christmas.
By Charles M. Schultz; Based on the Television Special by Bill Melendez and Lee Mendelson; Stage Adaptation by Eric Schaeffer; by Special Arrangement with Arthur Whitelaw and Ruby Persson
Most enjoyed by children, ages 3 and up.
Visit scchildrenstheatre.org for further details.
- Fri, Nov 29, 2019 | 1:30 PM Add to cal
- Fri, Nov 29, 2019 | 4:30 PM Add to cal
- Sat, Nov 30, 2019 | 10:00 AM Add to cal
- Sat, Nov 30, 2019 | 1:30 PM Add to cal
- Sun, Dec 1, 2019 | 1:30 PM Add to cal
- Sun, Dec 1, 2019 | 4:30 PM Add to cal
- Sat, Dec 7, 2019 | 10:00 AM Add to cal
- Sat, Dec 7, 2019 | 1:30 PM Add to cal
- Sun, Dec 8, 2019 | 1:30 PM Add to cal