The Peace Center is Accessible
For the best accessible experience, reserve Patron Assistance services in advance. For your comfort, the Peace Center offers:
- Patron Drop-Off: Patrons with limited mobility may be dropped off along Broad Street, near the Peace Concert Hall entrance.
- Parking: View accessible parking information here.
- Transport Chairs: Courtesy transport chairs are available to assist patrons from curbside to theatre seating.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Accessible seating is available in both the Peace Concert Hall and Gunter Theatre.
- Assisted Listening: The Peace Concert Hall is equipped with a loop system. Both the Peace Concert Hall and Gunter Theatre have infrared listening systems. Click to see the Loop System Map or the Infrared System Map.
- American Sign Language Interpreters: Saturday matinee performances of Broadway engagements are designated as signed performances. Please speak with a Customer Service Representative to ensure you are seated in the correct location. Additional sign language interpretation can be scheduled with advance notification.
- Service Animals: If you intend to bring a service animal, please notify the Box Office at the time of your ticket purchase, so that an aisle seat can be reserved for you. Service animals are welcome inside the Peace Center and must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times.
- How can we make you comfortable? Please notify the Peace Center Box Office if there is anything we can do to address a special need and make your experience as enjoyable as possible. Our box office staff will be pleased to help you, and can be reached at 864.467.3000