Access Your Account
How do I access my account to purchase tickets or make gifts in the new ticketing system?
All you need to do is reset your password! Here’s how:
- Click this link, enter the email address associated with your account, then hit submit to request a password reset email.
- Look for an email in your inbox with the subject line “Password Reset Request from Peace Center.” This may take a few minutes.
- Open the email and click the link to “Reset Password.”
- Type your new password in the space provided (please choose a password that is at least six characters long and includes one uppercase letter, one number and one special character). Then click “Save Changes.”
- Look for a confirmation email in your inbox with your online account credentials from Peace Center.
Is there a deadline to reset my password?
We encourage you to access your account in the new system as soon as possible! We will be announcing 20+ shows in our upcoming season on August 9. Before you can buy tickets for this incredible line up of performances you will need to reset your password.
Is there anything else I should do to make sure my account is updated?
Your full name, mailing address and phone number will automatically transferred into our new system. You will also be able to view your membership level, communication preferences/interests, donation/ticketing history and any gift cards that are on file.
While you are in your account, we encourage you to review and confirm this information by accessing your account information and account preferences pages.
I have a payment plan in place. What do I need to do to update my information?
After you have reset your password, please call the Peace Center Box Office at 864.679.3000 at your earliest convenience. We will need an updated credit card to maintain your payment plan schedule.