Lindsey Stirling – Warmer in the Winter Christmas Tour 2019
Peace Concert Hall
Lindsey Stirling remains fearless enough to always dream big. Since the release of her 2012 self-titled debut, the electronic music impresario, violinist, dancer, and artist quietly and humbly became one of the 21st century’s most innovative stars by clinging to her groundbreaking vision of cinematic violin-driven electronic music.
Her sophomore opus, Shatter Me, held #1 on the Classical Album Chart for 21 consecutive weeks, ranked as the #2 Dance/Electronic Album and the #1 Classical Album on Billboard’s 2015 Year-End charts, and won a Billboard Music Award for Top Dance/Electronic Album. Her third studio album, Brave Enough, scored the #1 spot on Billboard’s year-end Top Dance/Electronic Album list and earned Stirling a 2017 Billboard Music Award for Top Dance/Electronic Album.
In 2017, she released her first holiday album, Warmer in the Winter. Featuring classic and original songs, the album went on to become the #1 new Christmas album of 2017, ahead of pop music heavyweights such as Gwen Stefani and Sia. It was also the best selling new holiday album and the best performing holiday album on Pandora with more than 40 million spins.
After Stirling attracted over 11 million subscribers and 2 billion-plus views on YouTube, Forbes placed her at #4 on its yearly YouTube artists list in 2015, making her the highest-ranked female. She was also the runner-up on Season 25 of ABC’s hit show Dancing with the Stars.
A motivational speaker in her spare time, Stirling uses her own story to show teenagers that you’ve got to have confidence in the very thing that makes you unique – then wait for the world to catch up.
All I Want for Christmas Meet & Greet Experience: $329
- One premium reserved seat in the first (5) rows
- Meet & Greet with Lindsey Stirling
- Photo with Lindsey Stirling made into a Christmas Card
- Invitation to Lindsey’s Christmas Party before the show including
- Christmas family game night with Lindsey!
- Private performance by Lindsey, Kit, and Drew
- Exclusive photo opportunity holding one of Lindsey’s violins!
- Festive snacks and refreshments
- Complimentary coat check
- Special-Edition autographed copy of Lindsey Stirling’s comic book, Artemis
- Merchandise shopping opportunity before general doors
- On-site party host
Enjoy Drinks & Light Bites
Hold a table at Genevieve's Theater Lounge at the Peace Center. Click here to see a sample menu and make a reservation.