5 Questions with Home Free's Adam Chance
1. If you could have any one super power, what would it be?
As someone who grew up reading comic books, this is a question I’ve thought about my whole life, and I’m still not sure I have the right answer. Most people would probably choose flight or mind-reading, but I think I’d have more fun being able to communicate with all animals.
2. What would you use your three wishes on?
My first wish would be to pay back those who helped me along my way to becoming a successful musician. I think I’d probably owe my mom at least a mansion or two for all the support she’s given me. Second wish... perfect health and long-life for my loved ones. Third wish: A yacht that doesn’t need fuel.
3. If you weren’t a musician, what do you think you’d be doing?
Not having any fun.
4. What is your must-have travel item when you’re on tour?
A good book. I also never travel without a good pair of headphones. These are always the top two things in my backpack.
5. What do you want Greenville to know about you?
I live in Nashville, TN but have spent a lot of time in Greenville. It’s one of my favorite towns to walk around in. Favorite spots: Spill the Beans for coffee, Nose Dive for food, and Up on the Roof for drinks and the view.
Photo Credit: Adam Chance © David McClister