Health and Wellness
Like many venues around the country, the Peace Center has begun to relax its COVID-19 protocols. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test is no longer required. Please note that certain artists may require masking, so please be sure to check the show page of the performance you plan to attend. Please note these policies are subject to change.
- All Peace Center staff and volunteers are 100% vaccinated.
- Surface disinfection happens before and after every performance. Our theatres and lobbies are sanitized with an electrostatic sprayer using an EPA approved, biocide—designed to kill coronavirus on surfaces within minutes.
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization systems have been installed in all air handler units throughout our buildings to filter bacteria and viruses.
- The building’s HVAC system has been optimized to maximize ventilation and outdoor airflow.
- Touchpoints have been minimized including:
- Apple Pay or Google Pay touchless payment options.
- Digital ticketing.
- Touchless restroom fixtures.